The Team AutoCentre nationwide warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for a minimum of 12 months or 20,000 km whichever comes first
In the unlikely event that a part fails within 12 months Team AutoCentre has an exclusive National Warranty Scheme that guarantees all the replacement parts* that have been fitted to your vehicle (terms and conditions apply)
- Warranty covers parts and labour for 12 months
- Repair work can be carried out by any Team AutoCentre member in the ROI.
- Parts & labour is underwritten by Team P R Reilly
- All enquiries and claims are handled at our Dublin office
- Information is available for the garage and the consumer.
The Team AutoCentre Warranty is straightforward and easy to use. The terms and conditions are clear and concise.
- The National Warranty Scheme covers parts and labour where parts have been supplied via a Team Partner or Team Branch and fitted by a participating Team AutoCentre member.
- The parts and labour are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of original fitment.
- The repairing garage shall send all warranty claims to Team P R Reilly or its Team Partner.
- The warranty is not transferable between owners or vehicles.
- In the event of a warranty repair, the repairing garage agrees to provide a repair service as soon as reasonably practicable.
- In the event of a faulty part or fitment the customer must provide the garage where the work was originally carried out, proof of the repair work made to the car by another participating Team AutoCentre garage ,i.e. original invoice relating to the parts and labour in question, before a warranty claim is authorised. If no such documentation can be produced, the customer will not receive the warranty claim.
The following exclusions are applicable:
- Consequential loss or sub sequential loss or damage arising from the failure of the part.
- Normal wear and tear of the part
- Accidental damage, negligence or abuse of the part
- If the part fails and a claim is made as a result of a recall by the manufacturer/importer
- Claim made within 30km radius of the original repairing garage are not covered but dealt with under the normal warranty conditions
*This warranty only applies to parts fitted which have been supplied by our supply partners.
Your car warranty is protected
All our parts come with a 2 year warranty except for normal wear and tear items like brakes where high mileage may limit the time warranty. Car company warranty is 100% protected.
Under EU Law, you have the Right to Repair your car at the garage of your choice with any parts you wish to use.
Since June 2010, European competition rules which cover agreements between vehicle manufacturers and their authorised dealers, repairers and spare parts distributors, have confirmed important rights which help the motorist. Under the rules, car manufacturers will no longer be able to make the warranty conditional on having the car serviced, or even simple things like oil changes, done in the dealers’ workshops.
Team AutoCentre will cover the warranty on any parts they fit.
Oil and coolants in particular are very important. To get maximum fuel efficiency, the oils are very light and the specifications vary from engine to engine.
- North Sea Lubricants
Not only do they meet International API Standards, they are also tested and approved by leading car companies such as:
- Volkswagon etc.