How often should I bring my vehicle for a car service ?
Modern cars have to meet a strict set of EU guidelines on safety, performance and emissions. These demands mean that it is very important to bring your vehicle for regular car servicing. Failure to have a car service carried over a long period of time can have a very serious and expensive impact on your car.
Team AutoCentre recommend that a vehicle should be brought for car servicing at least once a year or in line with the manufacturers advised car service intervals.
- Reduce the danger of break down and car parts failure.
- Flag any early signs of major car damage.
- Improve the fuel economy of your car.
- Keep your car’s resale value as high as possible.
- Extend the life of your car.
- Help keep the cost of running your car down.
- Reduce emissions and help keep them in accordance with EU guidelines.
- Make sure your car is safe and comfortable for you and your passengers.
- Ensure that early signs of a major problem developing are identified and sorted
Another big reason for regular car servicing is the National Car Test – also known as the NCT. The NCT has a lot of strict requirements that all Irish Cars need to adhere to in order to be allowed on Irish roads. Many common points of failure on the NCT can be avoided by regular car servicing. Team AutoCentre’s car service providers offer a pre NCT check to ensure that your car has the best chance of passing. We also offer assistance and solutions if your car has failed its NCT.
Team AutoCentre has car servicing centres all around Ireland. Our nationwide network of trusted garages have the skills and experience required to make your car service experience as hassle free as possible. We also have a large network of Crash Repair and Car Valet centres. Click here to see our network.